About the Non-Olympic Times
The Non-Olympic Times is a non-profit publication firmentity within the International Non-Olympic Committee chapter.
Our Constitutional responsibilities are:
- Develop, promote, review and evaluate policies and practices.
- Facilitate continuous improvement in publication.
- Contribute to learning and development.
- Contribute original research to public.
- Promote high standards of publication integrity and conduct.
The Non-Olympic Times also quarterly publication for Non-Olympic Sports and provides prestigious brand to support the Non-Olympic games.
We operate under the INOC Governance.We employ many staffs around the world, and have our head office in Utter Pradesh, India and Administration office in Tamilnadu, India.